Community Pool Service has a variety of job opportunities in at Maryland (MD), Virginia (VA) and Washington DC areas. Review our job decriptions below and let us know if you’re interested in our lifeguard jobs or any other position by completing our online application form. If you have any questions, please contact our Staffing Department at 1-800-966-2500 or Staffer@communitypools.com.
- Lifeguard – Must be at least 15 years of age, no experience required. Lifeguard maintains a safe and clean pool environment. Must be able to pass Lifeguarding and CPR classes.
- Swim Instructor – Must be at least 16 years of age, be a good swimmer and be able to work well with children.
- Pool Manager – Must be at least 18 years of age, 2 years experience is required. Must be able to maintain a swimming facility and manage a small staff.
- Area Supervisor – Must be at least 18 years of age, 2 years experience is required. Supervisors are responsible for managing 10-12 pools within a certain geographic area.
- Staffer- Must be at least 18 years of age. Staffers are responsible for hiring and scheduling lifeguards at multiple facilities.
- Lifeguard Instructor – Must be at least 18 years of age, 1 year experience is required. Must show a dedication to safety and be able to work well with others. Must pass several certification courses.
- Gate Attendant – Must be at least 14 years of age, no experience required. Applicant must be personable and energetic.