Community Pool Service has a variety of job opportunities in at Maryland (MD), Virginia (VA) and Washington DC areas. Review our job descriptions below and let us know if you’re interested in our lifeguard jobs or any other position by completing our online application form. If you have any questions, please contact our Staffing Department at 1-800-966-2500 or Staffer@communitypools.com.
- Lifeguard – Must be at least 15 years of age, no experience required. Lifeguard maintains a safe and clean pool environment. Must be able to pass Lifeguarding and CPR classes.
- Gate Guard – A gate guard controls access to each club. They greet and check in all members and their guests, answer telephones and handle reservations for special events.
- Swim Instructor – Must be at least 16 years of age, be a good swimmer and be able to work well with children.
- Pool Manager – Must be at least 18 years of age, 2 years experience is required. Must be able to maintain a swimming facility and manage a small staff.
- Area Supervisor – Must be at least 18 years of age, 2 years experience is required. Supervisors are responsible for managing 10-12 pools within a certain geographic area.
- Staffer/Recruiter– Must be at least 18 years of age. Staffers are responsible for hiring and scheduling lifeguards at multiple facilities.
- Lifeguard Instructor – Must be at least 18 years of age, 1 year experience is required. Must show a dedication to safety and be able to work well with others. Must pass several certification courses.
- Pool Cleaner – Must be at least 18 years of age. Pool cleaners prepare swimming pools for opening, cleans the pool structure, sets up furniture and prepares the bathhouse, guard office and filter room. Applicant must be able to lift 50 pounds.