Summer Work and Travel Program / J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN WORKING FOR COMMUNITY POOL SERVICE! WE NO LONGER HAVE ANY J-1 POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR THE 2013 SEASON, HOWEVER, WE STILL HAVE H2B POSITIONS AVAILABLE. Apply now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
University students from around the world are allowed to travel abroad for the summer. Community Pool Service provides the perfect opportunity for summer work and travel in the United States.
Post-secondary students enrolled full-time and pursuing studies at a post secondary accredited academic institution located outside the United States can come to the United States for summer work and travel during their vacation.
Summer Work and Travel Students Must Be:
- Sufficiently proficient in English to successfully interact with an English speaking environment
- Post-secondary school students enrolled in and actively pursuing a degree or other full-time course of study at an accredited post-secondary educational institution outside the United States
- Have successfully completed at least one semester or equivalent of post-secondary academic study
- Pre-placed prior to entry unless from a visa waiver country
The Summer Work and Travel program provides foreign students with an opportunity to live and work in the United States during their summer vacation from their college or university to experience the people and way of life in the United States. With this program, Community Pool Service can provide more qualified, year-round employees that meet or exceed the expectations of clients.
What does this mean for our clients?
- Guaranteed coverage throughout the pool season and beyond
- Well-trained, professional lifeguards who understand customer service
- A more extensive labor force to draw upon
We intricately blend American and International employees to create a well-balanced work environment. Below are some of the services we provide:
- Students are prescreened for English level and work ethic
- Fully-trained and certified in lifesaving, CPR and first aid
- Pool Operator Training
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Housing Provided